First Annual Park County Festival of Wreaths coming to Cody Nov. 13
(Cody, Wyo.) – Calling all Artists/Crafters/Pinteresters/Clubs/Groups/Individuals!!!
The Riley Arena invites you to participate in our newest Community Event, the 1st Annual Festival of Wreaths. This event will mark the start of the Holiday Season and hopes to attract hundreds of visitors to our community. Participating is a marvelous way to shine the spotlight on your business, group, club or your own artistic talents!
You are invited to create and donate homemade wreaths to the Riley Arena to be bid on through Silent Auction at a community-wide event on Friday, November 13th. The goal of this event is to promote the Riley Arena through community engagement, facility awareness and to raise funds for the Ice the Debt campaign. Wreaths can be holiday-themed or non-holiday themed, must be artificial, and can incorporate coupons to a restaurant or business. Visitors to the event will vote for their favorite in the People’s Choice Award. There will be entertainment and a fun skating event throughout the day.
A tax deductible receipt is available for your donation.
Contact: Lisa McDonald at 250-4633 to register or for more information.
Wreath Drop Off at the Riley Arena 1400 Heart Mountain Rd.
– Wednesday, Nov. 11, 5 pm – 8 pm
– Thursday Nov. 12, 5 pm – 8 pm
Festival of Wreaths – Friday Nov. 13, 2-9 PM at the Riley Arena
-Entry to view the wreaths is FREE
-Entertainment throughout the Day
-Soup and Skate 5-9 PM – $10 includes a bowl of soup, skate rental and all you
can skate. A variety of hot non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages will be
available for purchase.
-8 PM People’s Choice Award
-8:30 PM Close the Silent Auction
– We provide standard wreath hangars, wreaths must fit on these.
– Artists provide wreaths, all decorations and any gift certificates
– Must be artificial. No live decorations.
– Be creative, be flamboyant, be fabulous! Make a statement; your wreath can tell
a story or express a feeling.
– Lights! Electricity is available; battery operated is also a good option.
– It is recommended that you wire all of your decorations to the wreath. In order to preserve yourgorgeous design and hard work, you’ll should wire each decoration to the wreath so it won’t fall off in transport once it’s purchased. We recommend using floral wire.
-Decorations can be purchased or hand made.
For preregistration: 2015 Designers info